Operation of 37th division, Meuse-Argonne offensive. 1:20000.: September 26th to Oct. 1st, 1918.
- Creator: Shetler, J. S.
Features natural land formations such as forests and rivers and man-made structures including roads, railroads, and towns. Many of the natural and man-made features are named.
- OCLC #: 932647821
- Call #: G5831.L65 1929.S65
- Physical Location: Special Collections — Hunter — MAP 00863
- Personal Collection:
- WWI Hunter Collection
- Production, Publication, Distribution, Manufacture, and Copyright Notice: [France?] : Historical Committee, 37th Division, 1929.
- Physical Description: 1 map : some color ; 68 x 46 cm
- General Notes:
- Features natural land formations such as forests and rivers and man-made structures including roads, railroads, and towns. Many of the natural and man-made features are named.
- Includes legend of symbols for natural features and man-made structures.
- "Map shows in blue color the location of command posts of the units of the 37th division in the Meuse-Argonne offensive. The location of the front lines in the advance as indicated on the map. Map shows in red color the location of command posts of the German units opposing the 37th division, the location of the German lines, and the German location of the American line. These lines include results of research of Historical Committee to June 1929."
- "Attached troops 37th Div. (American)-55th field artillery brigade, 113 field artillery (75 MM), 114 field artillery (75 MM), 115 field artillery (155 MM), 105 trench mortar battery, 105 ammunition train, 7th balloon company, 99th and 104th aero squadrons (one flight each), 2nd batallion 1st gas regiment, 13th tank batallion."
- "Corps artillery in division area-211th artillery, 2nd batallion 330 artillery, One batallion 289 artillery."
- "Attached troops (German)-233rd foot artillery regiment, 1st batallion 602 artillery, 1st batallion 8th Bavarian reserve artillery, 17th Bavarian foot artillery, 1 component 88th foot artillery, 2 tank guns on trucks."
- Uses military grid system.
- Electronic Access: