The Museum & Library's donors provide critical support needed to bring citizens and soldiers together and advance the understanding of military history and affairs toward the preservation of democracy.
Tax-deductible contributions help the Museum & Library:
- Maintain the library collection of more than 60,000 titles—searchable on pritzkermilitary.org and available in person, via e-book and through interlibrary loan
- Maintain the museum collections, upload new items to the online digital archive and create new and compelling exhibits exploring the legacy of the citizen soldier
- Record and produce award-winning programs for broadcast on Chicago public access television and online viewing, as well as downloadable podcasts
- Provide research assistance to everyone from individual citizens to universities, service academies and military staff colleges, ensuring that future military and civilian leaders are prepared
- Offer veterans and active military service members access to the Veterans Information Center, and the opportunity to record their stories of service through the Holt Oral History Program
- Maintain this website and all that it has to offer as the central hub of the Museum & Library's work, including streaming video, audio podcasts, and virtual exhibits
- Ensure that we remain a non-partisan, non-governmental information center accessible by all to study and discuss military history
Make your donation online using the fields above, or download and submit by mail a donation form. Don't forget to check if your employer has a matching gift program—many companies match employee donations to nonprofits—and double the impact of your contribution!
Have Questions? Call the Museum & Library at 312-374-9333 and ask to speak with our Development Office, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Giving to PMML
The Pritzker Military Museum & Library was founded in 2003 by Colonel (IL) J.N. Pritzker IL ARNG (Retired). It is a nonprofit, nonpartisan 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.