About the Pritzker Military Museum & Library
As a unique institution, the Museum & Library strives to encourage citizens and soldiers to explore military history and affairs so that we can better preserve democracy.
By renting the Museum & Library for your next event, you will become a vital component of our success by helping to increase our capacity as a non-profit organization.
Some of the ways private event rentals help the Museum & Library achieve its mission include:
- Adding to, cataloging, and maintaining the museum archival collection as well as more than 70,000 individual titles
- Bringing in the best authors, military leaders, and scholars to discuss military history and affairs
- Collecting stories of veterans from every branch of service and from every conflict since World War ll through the Holt Oral History Program
- Providing vital resources to veterans and their families through the Veterans Information Center
- Producing award-winning television, podcast, and live-stream programming via the in-house TV studio and our partnership with WTTW.
If you want to learn more about the Museum & Library, visit our Mission page.