- Legacy of Rickover Panel
- Larrie Ferreiro, Brothers at Arms: American Independence and the Men of France and Spain Who Saved It
- Allan Millett, The Siege Of Bastogne: The Key To Allied Victory
- Dennis Showalter, Challenges High Command and at the Sharp End: A Look at the Human Aspects of the Battle of the Bulge
- Gerhard Weinberg, The Ardennes Decision: Why Hitler Went West Vs. East
- Sir Hew Strachan, The First Last Stand: The Spring Offensives Of 1918
- David Abrutat, Vanguard: The True Stories of the Reconnaissance and Intelligence Missions behind D-Day
- Paul Scharre, Army of None: Autonomous Weapons and the Future of War
- William Trimble: Admiral John S. McCain
- Jim Dubik: Just War Reconsidered
- See All
Podcast: Vietnam POW John Borling on holidays endured at the "Hanoi Hilton"
Pritzker Military Presents Major General John Borling, USAF (Ret.), with excerpts from his book: Taps on the Walls: Poems from the Hanoi Hilton.
John Borling spent more than six and a half years imprisoned in Hanoi's Hoa Lo Prison during the Vietnam War, and he recalls the particularly difficult and emotional holiday seasons that he and his fellow POWs suffered in captivity. In this podcast, Borling reads from the book and shares his poignant experiences of Christmases spent in desolation, thousands of miles from friends and family.