The Poster and Print Collection contains hundreds of prints and posters from the late 17th Century to the present. The bulk of the collection consists of propaganda posters from World War I and World War II, including works from Howard Chandler Christy, James Montgomery Flagg, and Norman Rockwell.
Search our Digital Collections
- Army Digital Collections
- Navy Digital Collections
- Marines Digital Collections
- Coast Guard Digital Collections
- Air Force Digital Collections
- Books ALA in World War I and more
- Women in World War I and World War II WACs, WAVEs, SPARS, and more
- James Montgomery Flagg Posters and Prints
- Liberty Loans and War Bonds 100+ World War I and World War II Posters
- Fighting Food Food Supply Posters
Browse by Item Type
The Photograph and Negative Collection contains hundreds of digitized images taken from the Pritzker Military Museum and Library's collection of twentieth century photographs. These photos range in time from the early 1900s through the 1970s, focusing primarily on World War II and the Vietnam War. The collection also contains digitized images of glass plate negatives dating back to the late 1800s.
The Artifact Collection contains hundreds of images of items kept in the Pritzker Military Museum and Library Archives, including uniforms, decorations, insignia, gear, and weaponry. Notable items include a Nazi Luftwaffe officer's dagger and the Medal of Honor awarded to Hershel "Woody" Williams for actions on Iwo Jima during WWII.
The Archival Collections includes paper collections donated to the Pritzker Military Museum & Library. Finding aids are available for many personal collections in the Museum & Library's archives.